Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Were You Up For The Challenge?


Apparently I wasn't. I have an order that I was supposed to ship tomorrow but instead I can't ship till Monday. I'm that far behind. I finished what I needed to tonight, but I still have to get my 'game plan' together for tomorrow. I have a ton to do before the husband leaves for work and he's working late tomorrow, which lessens the amount of 'work time' I have, so I need to make sure I have my ducks in a row. 

But did anyone do the Challenge? It was a repeat of the first challenge... doing as many jumping jacks as you can in 2 minutes. So let me know if you did!

I'm going to take a break from Challenges this week as I really don't have the time to think of one, but I promise to be back up and running next week. After Monday, I have nothing scheduled for the entire month of April, so it'll be my time to get caught up and organized again. Since I got the rest of the 'year' scheduled out with my biggest client, I have a MUCH better idea of how my work time will flow. I can now do a little every day vs  these intense weeks.

So with that, I'm off to make my lists, and then to bed. The morning will come before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment