Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back on Track

Today I had the same breakfast and lunch, and for dinner I had a bit more rice than I should have, but I think my calorie intake over all was right about where I wanted to be. I made jook for Charlie, and of course I had some of that as well. But the BEST thing I had, was taking some rice, putting it on red leaf lettuce, and then adding some kimchee had having little 'wraps'. It was AWESOME. Granted, I would have preferred to have some bulgogi or some type of meat with it, but this totally worked. 

And speaking of kimchee... every time I go to the grocery store I see these small jars of kimchee in the produce section. Yesterday was the first time I actually bought and today I tasted it. 

IT.WAS.AWESOME. 

So I'm super stoked on that. I think I'm going to go back to eating kimchee every day. 

Oh, and I drank my three bottles of water! Whoo hoo! Today was a good day. 

How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment