Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Call it dedication ...


... but I was just about ready to climb into bed when I realized I didn't post for the day. So here I am, on the husband's computer, doing my daily post. If only losing weight could be this consistent for me!

So I went to the Social Security Office today ... but a different one ... and everything just worked out beautifully. I kinda want to go up to the other branch and visit my dear friend Susan and tell her how she was completely wrong and I was completely right ... but I know that would be pointless ... and unkind. So I'll just keep  my smug attitude to myself (and I'll probably forget all about it by tomorrow). 

Okay. So we need a new Challenge for the week. Here is what I'm proposing. I say that we all 'commit' to something by posting it here and then next week we see if kept true to our word. Sound good? And like always, I'll go first. 

My Challenge for Next Week is:

to go for a walk at least three times

(I know, I'm totally pushing myself - right?)

And I'm kinda setting myself up for success because the husband's friend from back East is coming out for a visit and we're going to the coast. So I KNOW I'll be doing some walking.  But I don't look at that as cheating because I any extra help I can get ... I'll take. 

So how about you? What are you going to challenge yourself with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment