Sunday, March 13, 2011

Second Day ... and I still like it!


Yep. My second day has officially come to an end and I have to say - I think this thing is going to work for me!

I think I figured something out about the Point System. It makes you think that you can eat all this food because you have this large number of points available to you ... and they tell you that you can eat all the fruits and vegetables that you want for 'zero' points (except for corn and peas BTW). So in your brain, you think that you have this unlimited amount of food that you can consume. But really, the points serve as a 'distraction', so you don't realize that it's forcing you to make healthy choices.

So it's kinda a mind game. Which I don't mind. Because when it comes to food - I have mental issues. You tell me that I can't have something, and my mind obsesses over me wanting it - even if I really don't. So I tend to try and play tricks on my mind when it comes to eating. I know, I sound crazy. 

And now for those of you who don't like kdramas (or just aren't into them - which is TOTALLY fine) stop reading now as I will now talk about them.

***************************

So I think someone asked if there were 'tours' you could go on in Korea that would take you to different places where they filmed Boys Over Flowers. And the answer is YES!!! When I was in Korea my travelpartnerincrime found a tour for me! But we didn't have time to go... if I remember correctly it was kinda expensive.. like $80. But can you really put a price on love? Because that's how I feel about BOF. 

***WARNING: SPOILER ALERT***

So my babysitter was over today to help me out while I was trying to get caught up on my orders and we were talking about BOF. She actually watched the series before I even knew what it was - how crazy is that?! Anyway, I was telling her my thoughts on two of characters' relationship. It went something like this:

ME:
So I'm not sure how I feel about the Pottery Guy ending up with Jan-Di's friend. 
It just seemed totally unrealistic that they would actually be together. 

HER:
Um ... I'm pretty sure that entire show is unrealistic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... ahhh ... the innocence of youth. One day she'll learn that you can make anything real as long as you wish hard enough and believe with all your heart for it to be true. And that is why one day, I will be friends with Jun Pyo. Heck, I'd even take Woo-Bin at this point! (which by the way - what's up with his lame character development? It's like they totally forgot about him and threw him a token 'oh-I-might-commit-suicide-but-now-five-seconds-later-I'm-all-better-and-totally-over-it.')

And just for the record. ANY TIME ANYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT KDRAMAS I AM HERE FOR YOU. For reals. The husband hates when I try and engage him into kdrama conversations. So I need other outlets for my insanity. 

And with that, I'm off to bed. Hope you remembered to turn your clocks forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment