Monday, March 14, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

I debated on whether I should change the 'Accomplishment Day' since my weigh-ins are now on Fridays, but I figure we can still keep it the same. I did change the weight loss tracking in the side bar though. I'm kinda 'starting over' since I joined Weight Watchers and I can now accurately track my weight loss from here on out. Super excited about that by the way. 

So this week I thought we could switch up the Accomplishments a bit. Still post what you've done and what you're proud of, but I thought we could also post why we're here and what one of our 'goals' might be. I thought it would be a good way to kinda 'get to know' each other better, and make everyone seem more 'real'. (real as in not just being a user name and some funny jokes and great conversation)

I'll go first ...

If you've been here from the beginning, then you kinda know my thoughts on this whole thing. I just need to get healthy. I'm tired of looking dumpy, and being out of shape. My accomplishment this week that I'm proud of, is that I joined Weight Watchers. I know that I've tried other things in the past, and sometimes I get side-tracked, but at least I'm still trying. I'm not giving up. And so far, I really think it's doing able. I don't feel deprived. 

One of my goals (and this is a superficial one) is that I really want to be able to dress fashionable. I can't wait till I can start wearing the clothes I want, vs the clothes that fit me. And another HUGE goal, is that I want to go back to Korea, and I want to go back thin. I want to be able to see my son's Foster Mother again and have her say, 'WOW - you lost a TON of weight!'

See how easy that was? Okay, now tell me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment