Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ugh

Today was one of the worst days ever. It was a total waste of time and miserable. I've become a fan of Matilda Jane Clothing and the closest 'Trunk Keeper' is at least 1.5 hours away. Today was the premiere for the 3rd release, so I really wanted to go view it because items have been known to totally sell out before making it to the site.

Well, to make a long story short, we go, there wasn't much I liked, the youngest kid didn't get a nap and was super cranky, the oldest kid's feet hurt because the shoes she wore hurt her (which I had no idea), we got stuck in the worst traffic ever, which resulted in us going to the worst mall ever, and ended with me eating at Red Robin and finding out (once I got home) that my meal turned out to be 33 points. YES. 33 POINTS IN ONE MEAL. Granted, I had the extra points and I still have more than half of my 'extra points left', but DUDE. It's two days before my weigh-in!

The plan for tomorrow is to eat super clean and drink a ton of water and hope for the best. But don't think I don't regret doing it. As I'm writing this my stomach hurts like nobody's business and I kinda feel like I have a case of rot gut.

So I'm headed to bed so that I can either fall asleep quickly, or pass out from the pain and discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment