Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Were You Up For The Challenge?


Okay, so first off, I kinda cheated. Already. I know, I know. But what can you do. So I had the same breakfast today that I had yesterday, same goes for lunch. Now dinner... I had Korean food. So while I did eat alot, it wasn't all that bad. I had less than half of the bulgogi, I did eat my serving of rice (although it seemed rather small to me), oh yes... I did have 1 mandu. But then I ate kimchee, and the rest of the banchan. So really... it wasn't THAT bad... high in sodium? Sure. But calorie wise... it wasn't like fast food or Cheesecake Factory. (at least I think it wasn't)

I had the calories to kill, but it wasn't like a killed an entire days worth of calories on just THAT meal. 

But lets move on.

The Challenge. Were you up for it? What did you do? What did you challenge yourself on? Mine was to drink 3 bottles of water a day. And I failed miserably. Sadly, my water intake has been SOOOOOO low. So don't hate me, but I'm making it another food challenge this week. Even though today I didn't stick to the plan completely, I'm planning on jumping right back in tomorrow. I took the kids to the grocery store so I could load up on the things I needed. So I'm pumped and ready to go! The past couple of days I've drank probably 1.5 bottles of water each day. So I want to continue with improving that. 

so for purely selfish reasons...

Next Week's Challenge:

Give Something Up/Reduce Your Intake/Increase Your Intake
You know what it is you need to, 
so pick it, and stick with it!

in fact, I think everyone needs to post a comment
as to what they're committing to so there's some accountability.
I think that's what went terribly wrong for me. 
(well... at least that's what I'm going to blame it on)

So for the record,

I WANT TO DRINK 3 BOTTLES OF WATER PER DAY

I better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment