Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weight Watcher's Realization #1

So now that I've been doing this thing for over a week, I've come to a few different realizations. But tonight I'll just talk about one. 

Because fruit is now 'zero points' according to the new Points Plus plan, I definitely eat a ton more fruit. And I just realized today, that I don't miss SUGAR! I mean, yeah, if you put ice cream, or cheesecake, or a milky way in my mouth and told me to chew, I probably would, but I mentally, I SOOOO don't want to waste the points!

Which I might as well share another 'realization'. I can't believe how much I dig the whole 'counting points' thing! For reals! I feel like I'm in control because if I want to eat something 'bad', I can. I can spend my points how ever I want. But when it comes down to it, I DON'T want to waste my points on stuff. I wonder if that's part of their weight-loss scheme. They come up with this brilliant plan that makes you think that you can eat what ever you want, when in actuality you end up eating less than you normally would because you try and conserve your points so that you can splurge with them later, which you end up never doing because your weigh-in happens and you don't want to screw that up.

Interesting stuff I tell ya.

But again, it's time for me to go to bed. And tomorrow I can go back to counting my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment