Monday, March 7, 2011

I DID IT

I made it through the day with only eating my 4 meals.

First Meal: yogurt (80 cals) and multi-grain cheerios (150 cals). I ate the cheerios one by one to make them last longer. And I'm totally not kidding.

Second Meal: can of tuna (120 calories) with pickle, celery & apple (not sure what that came out to calories wise - but it wasn't a ton) and a serving of veggie chips (130 cals). Obviously I went over '250' on this one, but I was planning on it.

Third Meal: 1 cup white rice, 1 cup corn (not sure on the calorie count, but maybe around 400?)

Fourth Meal: Turkey Jerky (120 cals)

And that's it so far. I wouldn't mind having something else to eat, but honestly, I'm super tired. So I'm thinking I'll just go to bed and sleep it off. HAHA. 

So here's to making it through today - and hopefully I can do the same tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment