Saturday, March 5, 2011

Darn You ROBYN!

So here it is after midnight (yet again) and I almost forgot to check in. Because Robyn started talking about kdramas again I went and started Boys Over Flowers. I have to say, it feels REAL good being back in that world again. I only watched 3 episodes... so I am practicing a bit of restraint. 

Oh - and if anyone knows how to download these movies so I could watch them at the gym - I swear I'd walk on the treadmill NON-STOP! My gym doesn't have wifi, so I can't take my ipad... but maybe I should just upgrade to the 3G one... hmm..... Seriously - I'd max out the two hour 'child care limit' in a heartbeat if I could figure out how to watch those bad boys on the ipad. 

So if anyone has any ideas... please share. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment