Saturday, March 19, 2011

SERIOUSLY?!


I'm bitter. Here's why:

1.8

That's what I lost. 1.8 pounds. Yes, it's almost two pounds, but c'mon, I TOTALLY STUCK TO THE PLAN AND DID NOT DEVIATE IN THE SLIGHTEST! (okay, so my water in take was low... but still) And it doesn't help that my friend Sandy lost FIVE POUNDS her first week. (grumble ... grumble ... grumble ... )

Yes, I know that the day before was TOTALLY jacked up and I was working off of 4 hours of sleep, but I really did expect to lose more than that. We'll see how next week goes... but this is when I start to get really mad about the 'process'. 

But don't get me wrong. I really do like the Weight Watchers plan. I'm not mad at them. I'm mad at my stupid body for not responding how I want it to. And don't say 'oh - but don't quit' because I have no intention of quitting and I might find it a bit offensive that you'd think I'd give up so quickly.

Well enough complaining, let's move on.

My meeting went SUPER WELL and while I may have sacrificed some potential poundage for my first weigh in, I have to say, it was totally worth it. Putting 'faces' to the emails and phone calls I've had since July was fabulous. I was able to walk through their facilities and meet everyone there. SO FUN. But I have to say, the lack of sleep on my part messed with my brain. I kinda felt like I had A.D.D. as I had a hard time focusing on stuff. 

But we were able to plan out the rest of the year (goal achieved!) and decided on a general 'schedule' of sorts that we'll be doing. I am truly thankful to have this account as it really has surpassed my expectations. We even joked about how I sent in a timid email hoping that they might take a look at my website, and now every single employee there has the same reaction when hearing my brand: their eyes light up and they say, 'oh my gosh - I LOVE your products!' It's amazing to think that its not just a possibility, but its now a reality. I am SO thankful and I still kinda have a hard time believing it!

So with those warm and fuzzy feelings I will now go to bed. I'm still super tired from  my four hours of sleep.  Since I'm getting old, I have a MUCH harder time bouncing back than when I did... oh ... say 10 years ago. (who am I kidding... it's more like  15 - 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment