Monday, March 7, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

Well... it seems as though you guys got to witness how I become completely useless when I feed my kdrama addiction. Seriously... two times forgetting to post? What is UP with  me?!

I'll tell you whats up - I get to spend a little quality time with my boyfriend Jun Pyo. As I started watching Boys Over Flowers again, I found it really humorous how many little things I 'forgot' about. Like tonight for instance... I completely forgot how Episodes 14 & 15 make me bawl like a little baby. For reals. 

You know what else makes me bawl?

GAINING

1.5lbs

but what can you do. 

I'll tell you what I'm going to do:

I'm starting my new mini-meals mantra tomorrow. 

And I'm actually really excited about it.

I've figured out some meals that I'll be eating - and the cool part - is that I'm one of those people that can eat the same thing over and over for long time... and then I'll get sick of it. So I'll ride this one out as long as I can. Another thing that helps is that the husband works late every other night vs a bunch of closing shifts back to back to back... which is really draining for me for some reason. 

Anyway, I'm excited to start and see what happens. My goal is to take each DAY, and each MEAL one step at a time. Hopefully I can get mentally in that same place as well... as really, that is half the battle. 

So let's here what you guys accomplished this week! I'm super excited to hear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment