Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh man... you guys are going to hate me...

I didn't do the challenge. Again. 

Sorry guys! I've been boxing up shipments for the past 5 hours. I'm not even kidding. I have to get everything done for the postal carrier... WHICH I JUST REALIZED THAT I FORGOT TO SCHEDULE THE PICK-UP!!! UGHHHHHHH!!!!!

This is super frustrating. I have 3 bins of packages/boxes that are ready to go out. Hopefully she remembers that I said I'd have a pick-up tomorrow even though it won't be noted on her route. Guess I'll have to go put a sticky on the mailbox in the morning. 

I also made my last 'tally sheet' of orders and I'm thinking that I can possibly bust it all out tomorrow... including packaging it up for shipping... which if that could be possible, then I'd be DONE! Oh that would be so grand. 

But back to the challenge - did anyone do it? I'm assuming you did since you're all better than me. I'll promise that I WILL DO IT as soon as I'm done with my orders (unfortunately my only work time is either during naps, or when the husband is home to help watch the kiddos). 


Next Week's Challenge:

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS

You remember those things, right?
You're in the 'push up' position but you have one knee forward
with your weight on your toes. 
Then you quickly 'switch' so the other knee is forward. 
I'm thinking your legs should look like your climbing a ladder
while your upper body stays still. 

I'm too tired to look for a photo.
Maybe someone can volunteer to send video? 

I think the last time I did these I wanted to scream
I was in so much pain, 

so let's see how many we can do in 

1 minute

totally doable. 
For Reals.


... again, I totally apologize for being a slacker ...
but technically I wasn't slacking, 
I was just super busy doing other things.
(it's after 1am - I gotta get to bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment