Monday, January 31, 2011

Weird... I'm posting before Mid-Night


So things have been rather busy for me, so I'm actually super surprised that it's before mid-night right now. I think this might be a record for me this week (or maybe it just feels like it).

Oh - and you know what stinks?! I weighed myself this morning and I was down an additional 1.5 lbs from yesterday. Now is that the cruelest joke my body can play on me or what?! But I should be honest - I haven't been eating that great. So why am I losing weight? It's because I'm eating LESS. When I'm working, I hate stopping to eat, or even drink. My work times are spread out throughout the day and are short, concentrated amounts of time. So when I work, I work. But working is coming to a close soon... which means I'm going to have to get back to eating better. 

But enough about that - I need to remind everyone about the Challenge! So go get two cans of whatever you want and start standing! (... and holding ... ) So just remember, stand with your arms straight out holding your cans 'palms up'. Once your arms start sagging - you're done. 

I wanna see some big numbers ladies ( and men if there are any reading, but I really don't think there are ... well, besides my dad ) so put on your competitive sweat pants and get going!


No comments:

Post a Comment