Thursday, January 6, 2011

mmmm ... that tasted good!

I met up with my BFF tonight for dinner. The great thing about this girl that we've known each other forever. She likes to point out that she's younger, but I like to point out that I'm way smarter, cooler, and she has to do what I say. (I'm kidding! She trumps me in all areas - for realsies) She gets my humor, laughs really hard when I try to be funny and totally understands me - sometimes even more than I understand myself. 

We've had some super fun times together. Usually we laugh over the really stupid stuff we did when we were younger - but now we get to talk about parenting, married life, you know - grown up stuff. And it's super fun. We were trying to figure out when the last time was that we got together, and we couldn't remember. But since we talk almost every day, I think that skewed our perception of time. 

Anyway - she has been my biggest cheerleader and supporter of me for as long as I can remember. She has picked me up when I was down, and brought me back to reality when I've gone too far. Simply - she is the best kind of friend to have. 

So girlfriend - thanks for the great night, and I want to remind you of two things:

1) I burned more calories than you
2) It was NOT a mix tape. It was a burned copy of a CD - and all of the songs were by the same artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment