Sunday, January 9, 2011

Still Tired

So I made a lot of progress again today with the order that I've been working on. And of course - there was some good calories being burned (but I ate Korean food... so I think it's a wash for the day....)

But I'm just sooooooo tired

The weigh-in tomorrow isn't going to be that great. For one, I drank way too much soda this week, and I actually SEE that my stomach is bloated. Seriously - it's crazy. So I know I'm retaining SOMETHING. Plus the water consumption was down a bit. But hey - no use crying over spilt milk. Another week is ready to be tackled. So I will focus on that.

Oh - and since I haven't done it in a while, here's a new dress to add to the virtual closet. I wish it was in a different color, but I'm too tired to try and find a similar one. You can purchase your own at Banana Republic if want one in your literal closet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment