Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Were You Up for the CHALLENGE?!

Dude. Push Ups are like wayyyyyy hard. My Mom can actually do a ton of them and she's over 60. So it's kind of embarrassing to say that I did


20 girl push-ups


But I'm super excited to hear what all of you guys did - because I'm sure it was fantastical. I'll be kinda lame and say that my arms were already tired from all of the sewing and gluing that I've been doing... but the truth of the matter is that I'm just weak. So I guess that's something I should start working on. 

So what is next weeks Challenge?


complete a 5K by the end of the week


Here's how this is going to work. Basically - you have an entire week to walk/run/skip/whatever an entire 5K. Which is equivalent to 3.1 miles. Totally doable. Oh - and this is 'extra' from whatever you normally do. So again, for all the 'over achievers' out there - see how MANY 5K's you can do this week. Seriously. Show me whatcha made of. 

*** and just as a reminder, we'll be working up to doing a MARATHON in a week... but that will be way down the road... not next week or anything ***



No comments:

Post a Comment