Sunday, January 23, 2011

Totally Missed My Deadline

In case you didn't know, when I originally started this blog I made the commitment to post each night before midnight. I've broken that promise to myself a couple of times, but this one takes the cake. I'm over an hour late. Shame on me. 

But here's what going on:

For my business, I advertise through various outlets. I just completed a fundraiser for my cousin, and then I was following it up with a feature on a discount retail site towards the end of the coming week, and then a feature on a popular blog at the beginning of next week. Well... things have changed. Now everything is happening within the next few days. So while I originally thought I had at least a good solid week to prepare for these two events, I now I have one more day. Not what I expected. Fortunately I am starting to feel better, but it's still pretty chaotic for me. My 'To Do' list is super long and the tasks I need to complete are TIME CONSUMING... so that doesn't help either. 

Anyway - it's not that I'm trying to slack on my weight issues, but my life just got busier these past couple of days. (the changes to my schedule were made on Thursday... so I didn't have much notice to 'adjust'). 

Thank goodness the husband is on jury duty for the rest of the month as it allows for him to be home more. And he's super great about helping me out with both my business, and taking care of the kiddos. 

Okay - so it's 1:30am... I'm off to bed. I'm too tired to go searching for clothes for the virtual wardrobe, so instead I'll show you what I would want to put in my virtual garage:


But the likelihood of that happening is equal to that of me waking up tomorrow 20lbs lighter. I mean... I guess it could happen ... but it would be highly unlikely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment