Thursday, January 20, 2011

Food Fridays

On the suggestion of a super great reader (April) I think I'll officially launch 'Food Fridays' where I think it would be fun to have a recipe day. I'm thinking it'll be done like the Wednesday Challenges - where I'll pick a main ingredient, and then on Fridays everyone can post their recipe in the comments and then we'll have a ton of stuff to choose from. 

HOW FUN IS THAT?! RIGHT?!

So as a 'Shout Out' to my Aunt Jeanine who posted the recipe of the graham crackers with cool whip (and freeze) this week's Main Ingredient will be:


Graham Crackers

So start thinking of recipes that involve graham crackers - and next Friday we'll post our yummy recipes! Oh - and try and get the calorie count if you can too. 

I'm actually really excited about this. So get your culinary brains a turnin' and be creative! My stomach is counting on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment