Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last Call

Okay - so this post is late because my daughter had a nightmare tonight and I had to lay with her for a bit... which kinda turned into me falling asleep... but only for a short time. Then I was trying to work on some projects I have going on... 

Anyway - I weighed myself again today and lets just say the scale was SO much better this time... I guess I had a mean case of water retention the night before. Crazy stuff.

Okay - so today is the last day to do this weeks Challenge! In case you forgot, you just have to do as many push-ups as you can without stopping. And they can be 'girl' push-ups. But if you think you're all strong and stuff, by all means, do the 'boy' ones. Seriously, I'm not threatened by that in the slightest. In fact, I would happily lay on the couch and count your numbers for you... just saying.

Don't forget to post your results TOMORROW on the blog post. I'm going to go ahead and play Prophet and guess that I can do 7. I'm actually kind of scared that I won't even hit that number. I also foresee a ton of yelling/laughing/arm shaking and probably some laying-on-the-floor action afterwards. 

Alright - I'm out for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment