Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Okay ... it's time to get SERIOUS

I'll admit ... getting back into my routine has been a teensy bit harder than I thought it would. I'm thinking that I've gone over my calorie count - but I've been exceeding my calorie burn - so that's good. Hopefully that will even things out a bit. 

So I have an order I have to fill and I've been a bit worried because my prime working hours are after the kiddos go to bed ... but that's also when I do my trampoline jumping ... but low and behold I discovered that I burn around 4 calories a minute when I'm working. Honestly - that's pretty darn good! (again, I owe that tidbit of information to my arm band thingy - the best investment I've ever made)

Tomorrow (or actually today if you're reading it on Thursday) I'm meeting up with one of my all time favorite girlfriends for dinner. We chose where we wanted to eat based on calories so I'm super excited. In the words of Dora, it will be delicioso. I'm planning on getting a salad with the dressing on the side. So hopefully I'll be really disciplined all day so that I can have a bit of fun at dinner. 

Alright - I'm off to bed. The husband has on 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives' and it's really making me hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment