Tuesday, January 4, 2011

yeah ... I think there's going to be a BIG problem ...

Alright - so I just did the challenge. 

Dude. That was crazy

I'll be honest - I was sooo not feeling it tonight. I was cursing myself for coming up with this blasted challenge and to make matters worse, I had jeans on. And of course I'm way too lazy to go upstairs and change into my comfy black stretchy pants, so I just grudgingly peeled those pants off and felt like a total idiot lying on my side, wearing a sweatshirt, underwear and ankle socks. (I mean, I guess it could be worse... my socks could have been black... and that would have made it SO much more unattractive - right?)

The husband is manning the clock and says he'll give me a 5 second countdown when I'm ready. 

Okay ... I'm ready ...

5...4...

this is going to suck

3...2...

I really don't feel like doing this

1...

And then I start. And the laughter sets in. 

Seriously - that was way crazy. First, I felt like I had nothing to grab onto for traction. Oh - and I'm not super flexible so my leg probably didn't go up as high as the rest of you. But the first side - I got into a groove and was feeling decent. But the last 10 seconds were tough. Oh - and the roll over?! I KNEW from the moment I switched sides that it was going to be no good. I kinda had to yell during that entire minute to make it through. 

So here are my numbers:

First Leg: 70
Second Leg: 52

Dude - my hips hurt. Like I felt wobbly when I tried to get up. It is SO going to be bad news tomorrow when I wake up. I just know it. 

So how did you all do? What are you numbers? Log them in! Did you have a good laugh? (even though I was in pain I totally laughed ... as did the husband). 

Oh - and the challenge for this week:

HOW MANY PUSH-UPS CAN YOU DO
WITHOUT STOPPING

these can be girl push-ups. there is NO time limit.
{over-achievers can do 'boy' push-ups if they so choose}
you need to keep a 'steady rhythm'
it can be as slow as you want
but when you have to 'break' your rhythm ...
YOU'RE DONE

Obviously - honesty is going to play a huge roll here. 
But I trust you all 

really - I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment