Thursday, January 13, 2011

Long or Short?

Okay - so this is kinda off topic for the whole weight loss thing, but it's KIND OF related so I think I can get away with it. 

I really need to get my hair cut. Like in a majorly bad way. But I'm kinda torn on what to do. I've been keeping my hair on the short side - and I actually really like it short. But now that I'm on this whole 'I wanna be a kpop star' journey, I'm thinking I should grow my hair out. I mean, a true kpop star would have long hair. Rightttttttttt? But then I'm like, 'Do I really want to wait that long to grow it out? What if I don't reach my goal weight... would it all be in vain?'

Well for starters, of course it would be vain because this is a very vain subject that I'm talking about. 

I guess I some how connect long hair with being thin - but I really like short hair too. I haven't had long hair in almost 3 years. My hair is thick so having short hair really cuts down on the 'getting ready' time. But when you exercise, it's kind of a pain to have it short because you can't pull it back. 

Oh what to do, what to do. 

Again, super lame topic, but I really gotta make a decision soon... my hair is driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment