Sunday, January 2, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?



Alright - it is 2011 - and it is time to hit it - and hit it hard. 

So let's do it!

Did anyone weigh in? Anyone looking for a new start?
 Check in and let me know where you're at!



As for me


I gained

.5 lbs!

Yeah. I totally don't even care.

Seriously.

I'm just ready to DO THIS!

who knows, maybe I'll start training for a marathon.

yeah RIGHT!
I'll NEVER do that. 
(and you can quote me on that one)

Alright - well, I suggest you start warming up 
your legs because before you know it's going to be time to 
log in your challenge numbers!!!

oh - and I threw away the rest of my cookies.


and then I made the husband fish them back out
so I could eat a couple more.

{hahahahaha - I'm kidding! Wow... I really hope no-one believe that}

but I did make him take them out of the bag
so I couldn't actually do it.
(I mean, it's better to be safe than sorry right?)


So who's with me? 
We're in this together and for the long haul - right?
(ohpleasesayyesohpleasesayyesohpleasesayyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment