Sunday, January 30, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

Here we go again! Time to check in and talk about what we were really great at this past week. So if you feel like sharing, you KNOW I'd love to hear about it! As for me ...



I lost

.5 lbs

... well ... at least it was a loss this week. 

I'm really seeing how being busy screws me up. Seriously. I'm one of those people that can get totally focused on something ... so much so, that I tend to have tunnel vision at times. I should be completely done with all my orders by the end of this coming week (if not by mid-week) and then I feel like I can re-focus on other things. 

Which I know what you're going to say... I should be able to do both. In fact, that's what my life kinda requires at this point, but it's tough. Not an excuse, but just an explanation. It's hard for me. Obviously - that's why I'm doing this whole blog in the first place. But even though my progress isn't what I want it to be at this point, I'm still not giving up. I'm still here. I'm in it for the long haul. I keep saying it week after week... so hopefully this week something will click. Or I'll just get a bit more motivated. 

But enough about me. Let's hear about you - how did you all do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment