Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Almost That Time Again ...

... you know, to weigh in. I'm so hoping for a better number. We'll see what happens. You know, right before I sat down I realized that I was 47 calories short of hitting my calorie burn for the day. So I went and tried to run in place on the Rebounder... I only did it for like 3 minutes... but now I'm down 11 calories and I have 12 minutes left... at least according to my computer clock at this exact moment...


But let's move onto some clothes. It's time to fill the closet again. This time I stopped by Nordstroms to check out some super cute skirts. Here's what I found:


Seriously - I LOVE this skirt. 
I know it's super short and I'm too old to be sportin' it ...
... but if I could ... I SOOOO would!


and before you think I'm just a hoochie mama
I thought I'd throw in this tweed pencil skirt.
LOVE this. I really do. I think pencil skirts are quite sexy 
when worn correctly.


I also love me some plaid. For realsies.
You know - this actually reminds me of when I 
was in highschool. I didn't go to a Catholic School
but a girlfriend of mine did and she has this super cute plaid
skirt and I used to wear it. I know, totally lame. 

Wanna know something lamer?

I wore a pleated plaid skirt to a 
Counting Crows concert when I was in high school.
Let's just say that made it pretty obvious 
that I wasn't a true fan of the music.


Okay - so believe it or not, I actually love this skirt too.
It reminds me of Matilda Jane clothing - even though she's never
done anything remotely close to this.

... oh ...

what was that?

why it was the alarm on my display

guess who just hit their calorie burn with 3 minutes to spare?

BOOYAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment