Sunday, January 23, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

Okay - here we are ... another week has come to a close and I'm curious to hear how you all did!


As for me ...


I lost

NOTHING


so I'll take it as it also means I didn't gain anything as well. 


The good news is that I can breathe through my nose without the assistance of any medication and I think the swelling in my throat is starting to go down. All good stuff - which means I need to start getting more active and making better food choices. I've slacked in that department. I need to get back to where I was when I started back in November. Where is that girl? I need to get re-aquainted with her again. 

The bad news is that my super crazy week officially starts in the morning. Who knows - maybe this advertising outlet I'm trying for the first time will be a total bust and I'll be so NOT busy that I'll have nothing better to do with my time than exercise. And not only that - but if it truly doesn't work out, then that'll mean that I won't be making any money - and my expenses will be a total loss, which means I won't be able to buy food ... wait a minute ... maybe that could actually be a good thing ....

But enough about me - let's get on to you!!! What have you accomplished?! Did you lose any weight? Stay the same? Passed on that 3rd helping of pasta? What was it? 

(and don't forget to time yourself doing the bridge... Wednesday will be here before you know it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment