Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Will Be A Quick One

I gotta run. I'm trying to get my 'Outlet Store' stocked and ready to go as I'm holding an Adoption Fundraiser for my fabulous cousin. If you find that you're in the market for some hair accessories, please come check it out!

Oh - and before I read any of your comments I decided to go with long hair. The husband actually said that I should grow it out and this is the first time in the seven years of our marriage that he's actually had an opinion on my hair. So I think I'll run with it. Although it's jacked up right now from the previous haircut I got before going to Korea ... so I may have to cut it shorter to even it out so that I can grow it back out again. 

If that ends up being the case - then it looks like everybody won. 

Well look at that. A happy ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment