Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Call

So today is the last day to get your 'Challenge' done. I'll remind you how it works: Basically you lay on your side and lift your top leg as high as you can, and then drop it back down. Now lift again and repeat. Do this as fast as you can for one minute. Then roll over to your other side and repeat the process for an additional minute. 

You should be doing it for a total of TWO minutes. Also - as a tip: Lets say you are facing your TV when you lay on the ground. When you roll over, roll to the front, or to the back. Just be sure your BACK SIDE facing the TV for the second round. You don't have to sit up and put your 'head' where your 'feet' were. Does that make sense?

And no, I haven't tried it yet. I was going to today, but I'm just too tired. I really think I need to go to bed. 

So here's where I need a little 'pep talk' (and I'm not talking a Jillian Michael's kind of pep talk - but a NICE pep talk... like from Bob). I have a small business (emphasis on small) and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things after taking 3 months off. Well... over the past few days quite a few things have transpired and now I have a TON of stuff that needs to be done this month. All of which are good and great and I'm super excited about, but it's a bit overwhelming. I need to sit down and really just hammer out my thoughts and make calendars and lists and all that good stuff, but who has the time to just sit and think?! I don't. Even writing this post - and I had take a 'break' from the work I was doing so that I could post on time. 

Anyway - I guess I'm just needing someone to say, 'Calm down, take a deep breath, and take some time to get yourself in order. You can do it all - eat right, exercise, work and take care of your family. Take some time to plan - and then be disciplined to follow through with that plan. Don't let yourself go back to how you were. Continue pursuing the person you want to be. You can do it and you will do it.'

Hmm. I think I just gave myself a pep talk. And I'm already feeling encouraged. For reals. 

So before I go grab a calendar and start charting out my month - I'm leaving you with this little gem:


This is my new favorite snack. It's a Cinnamon lollipop from See's Candy. The BEST 70 calories you'll ever put in your mouth. They last forever (because if you try and chew it you'll break all of your teeth) so you feel like it's a super big snack. The only problem is that the See's Candy by me is TOTALLY SOLD OUT OF THEM. So if you have a See's near you, please get me these lollipops. I'm not even kidding. I'll not only pay for the product, but I'll pay for your gas as well. I'm so sad to think that I might not get these again until next year... as the super sweet lady working told me that she wasn't sure if they were coming back for Valentine's Day.

So please. Help a sister out. 

If you find them, email me at iwannabeapopstar@yahoo.com - and I'll be your best friend. Or invite you to my birthday party. Or whatever it is that's cool these days.



***** EDITED TO ADD: I just went to their website to do a 'store locator' search so I could call all of the nearby locations and I discovered that I can order them online. They are currently taking pre-orders for a January 14th shipment. So rest assured - I will get my lollipops. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment