Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still Boring

Sorry guys. I'm still not feeling well (even though my BFF tried to tell me that I didn't SOUND as sick I made myself out to be and that I wasn't allowed to fake being sicker...) and I actually have a ton of work to do that turned into a HUGE amount of work that I need to get done this weekend. 

So I'm just checking in quickly. I think this weigh in might not be that great. I'm not that hungry - but I've been eating a lot of rice. I make jook (which is a Korean rice porridge) and when you have a sore throat, it feels nice and warm going down. So while it may make eating a bit more pleasurable, it is not calorie friendly. But what are you going to do. At least I wasn't craving cheeseburgers or something like that. 

Alright, I'm out for the night. I'll be back to virtual shop for my closet tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment