Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time to Shop

It's my weekly shopping for the Virtual Closet! Today was actually a bit fun. I wasn't exhausted when I started looking for items, and I actually had time to think about what I wanted to shop for. 

And this week, I decided to shop for tops... at The Gap. 

a modern take on the Peter Pan collar.
I have to say - I'm a fan.


I actually love this top 
but BOY do you have to have slim shoulders to pull this look off.


it's not so much the tank, as it is the body type
I'd LOVE to be able to pull off this look
(but then I saw this is actually a cami)


one shoulder tanks = good times
I used to sport one kinda like this back in the day
but rest assured - it was not early as cute


again - another 'body type' shot I love
I think jeans and a super comfy tee is hard to beat. 

but then I saw this dress at Anthropology. 

aaaaaaaaand I think it won.

No comments:

Post a Comment