Sunday, September 4, 2011

by the time you read this ...

... I will know how much weight I've lost since becoming Primal a week ago. It's my first weigh-in in the morning. Crazy that it's already here. And honestly - I'm super excited. I'm pretty sure I know what the scale is going to say, and I'm good with it. 

Another accomplishment happened today. Remember how I said I wanted to cut out my dark chocolate for today? I DID IT! I guess I have more will power than I thought I did. And it wasn't hard! I did have some berries tonight, so that was my 'sweetness'. Oh - and just a little Primal tip for you - when you eat fruit, eat it with fat (like nuts). The fat will slow the insulin response. Seriously, I will never eat fruit without fat again. 

Well, I hope you all are enjoying your last day of BBQs and picnics! I'm really looking forward to weighing in. For reals. So I'm going to bed. The sooner I sleep, the sooner I can wake up!


No comments:

Post a Comment