Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spring Waltz


Okay, so Spring Waltz can be viewed at dramafever.com - and just so you know, they are 1 hour episodes, but I can't remember how many are in the series. I PROMISE to not run ahead. For reals. 

So let's start the fist episode ON SATURDAY. That gives me a day to watch the first episode so I can write comments on it the night before. That way we can be on the same page. So again, don't watch until SATURDAY!

Well, I'm off to bed. There was a Project Runway marathon today so I finally got caught up thanks to my DVR. How did we ever survive without it? 

Oh - and my eating is going fabulously well. Still love being Primal, still hardly believing it. Now I just have to figure out my work out schedule. Looking forward to my weigh-in on Monday. I really hope to have some phenomenal results. But until then, I'll just keep enjoying eating tasty food. Good times. Good times. 

So do any of you guys have fun plans for the Holiday weekend? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment