Thursday, September 8, 2011

time for my 2nd 'high intensity' workout

Tomorrow I'm supposed to have my second high intensity workout. I'm a bit nervous. My first workout focused on arms. And I was soooooo sore afterwards (and tired). I don't want to freak out my legs since I plan on doing my walking afterwards as well. 


*** side note real quick: in case you were wondering, the reason I'm doing my 'walking' at the gym, is because we're still getting days in the high 90's and low 100's. And the heat is hitting us early in the morning and staying until late at night. So if I went outside to walk, I would turn around and walk straight back into my house. Just thought you might want to know. ***


And another thing ... I keep forgetting to write down what I eat. I figure I might as well share it in case any of you are interested in going Primal. Or maybe if I'm not losing weight (like I hit a plateau or something) you guys can weigh in on what I need to do differently. 

So here's what I ate today:

B: Kielbasa, egg, onion scramble (cooked in butter)
L: small apple and some gouda cheese
D: pot roast, cooked cabbage, carrots, celery, one piece of sweet potato

After dinner I got kinda hungry. I think it's because my dinner was more like a 'soup'. So I had another helping when the husband got home, and instead of having more dark chocolate, I had another small apple and some gouda. I think I'm becoming too dependent upon the dark chocolate. There is a part of me that wants to cut myself a break since I've eliminated Diet Pepsi/Coke, Rice, Bread and all snacky carbs ... but I'm kind of getting worried about the scale. It hasn't moved since Monday. Yes, it's only a few days later, but I expected to see it move a little at least. I definitely don't want to become a slave to the scale ... but I can't help but look at it anyway. 

Oh well. It's time for bed. I got a big work out tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment