Friday, September 16, 2011

tired

I'm tired tonight, so I'll be heading to bed in just a sec. But just thought I'd check in and say today was another good day. 

Because I'm not hungry, I can actually do some 'fasting'. Which comes in handy when I think I've eaten too much the previous day. I've been on track with my carbs, but I think I'm starting to snack too much on the dark chocolate again. I'm still within my carb count, but I think it's just unnecessary what I'm eating. So I want to cut it out. 

Also - tomorrow night I'm going out for Korean food with a girlfriend. I plan on totally enjoying my rice and my bulgogi hot pot (my FAVORITE dish). I know that there is sugar in the recipe, so my plan is to skip breakfast, and just have a light lunch. After dinner I won't snack at all and then fast until lunch the next day. Totally doable. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm telling you, it's SOOOO easy!

Again, it's one of the most amazing things EVER to not be hungry like I was before. I've NEVER considered fasting. I always thought it was something I couldn't do. I mean, I couldn't even go an hour or so before I found myself snacking on something. Now, I can easily go 4-5 hours in between meals ... and once I finish dinner and eat my next meal - its totally easy for 15-16 hours to pass. Craziness. 

Alright, I'm off to bed. Going to watch the first episode of My Lovely Samsoon (on dramafever.com) tomorrow. It's a funny one. I still want to watch Spring Waltz too ... gosh ... just too many good shows and not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment