Saturday, September 17, 2011

mmm ... Korean food!



If you think about it, Korean food is pretty Primal. At least what I ate tonight was. I got my favorite thing (bulgogi hot pot) and I planned on eating my entire bowl of rice this time. I wanted to thoroughly enjoy it, vs stressing out over it like I did last time.

So I sat down to enjoy an absolutely delicious meal ... and guess what happened. I got full WAY before I normally would. I'm serious. I am pretty.darn.good at gorging on Korean food. And I just couldn't do it tonight! I had mentally prepared myself to eat my entire serving of rice, and all I could eat was maybe 1/4 cup. What is happening to me?!?!? I will say the pleasant surprise of the evening was realizing that the noodles in the japchae were made from sweet potatoes (Primal! Winning!)

Anyway, I got way full (uncomfortably so) but I had great conversation and a super fun time. I still plan on fasting for a bit tomorrow and then tightening up the reins some as I feel like I've splurge a bit too much this week. Maybe I've become a tad bit over-confident from this past weight loss (which isn't ever a good thing). So I gotta get serious if I want to add some more poundage to this week's weight loss. 

SHOOT. I think I was supposed to watch My Lovely Samsoon. I'm doing it later today (Saturday) and then will post about it on Sunday. Cross my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment