Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wait ... WHAT?!

Okay. So I gotta story for you. But I promise - it's SO real. I'm not lying in any way shape or form (just thought I'd give you all a heads up).

Anyway, this morning I was super excited about my 2.5lb weight loss, but I decided to weigh myself this morning anyway (because you know I just can't help it). So imagine my surprise when I weighed in 1.5lbs LESS than yesterday. I was like, 'wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahat?!?!?!?'

So I went to gym and decided to weigh myself on their scale and re-take my body-fat % just to be sure. Last Tuesday I had it done using the same equipment, so I knew that the numbers would be consistent. Anyway, according to the scale, I lost 4.4lbs over the past week! And my body-fat % went down a half of point! My new trainer - Ryan - was totally stumped. I could tell he was pretty shocked himself. 

And I? well, I'm just FREAKING STOKED!!! I mean, I thought 2.5lbs was awesome, but 4.4lbs???? That puts me at just over 9lbs for TWO WEEKS!!!

What was that sound you just heard? Oh yeah ... that was just me screaming in sheer delight. Yup. It most certainly was.

No comments:

Post a Comment