Sunday, September 18, 2011

eh



So I don't think that Korean food agreed with me. I just felt gross today and to be honest ... I still feel a bit off.  I made a big salad for my late lunch, but I only ate about half of it. Besides a couple of small pieces of turkey jerky about 6 hours ago, I haven't eaten anything else. And I don't feel hungry (so that's good!).

I didn't go to the gym today since I wasn't feeling up to it. But I plan on going tomorrow ... as I got a weigh-in coming up!


***********************************

So I did end up watching the first episode of My Lovely Sam Soon. Did anyone else watch it? What did you think about the first episode? I will say that when I went to DramaFever I saw that they just got Winter Sonata in ... and I've been waiting for them to get it! So should we switch?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment