Monday, September 26, 2011

one more thing

I forgot in yesterday's post that if you DO decide to try and go Primal ... don't worry about the exercise. For reals. Just start with the food. You can work the exercise in later. And if it seems like too much to cut out all carbs AND sugar, then just focus on one first ... and then work in the other. (so is anyone thinking of giving it a shot? hmmmm? anyone?)

I have a weigh-in on Tuesday morning ... and yet again, I don't think I'm losing weight. I think I might be stalling this week. And I'm not going to stress over it. I think I ate too much this week. I didn't fast as much as I did the week before. Honestly - I do great on 2 meals a day. I know that sounds like I'm starving myself, but I am SO NOT! My meals are large that I eat, and highly satisfying. I really wanted to get a good number to round out my first month of being Primal, but I can't complain over what I've accomplished so far. 

Oh yeah - I won't be watching any kdramas right now. I literally am SO far behind on my work schedule it's not even funny. So I really have to hunker down and bust a ton of stuff out. But I'll still be checking in here. 

So I'm not going anywhere (I just won't be sharing in any kdrama adventures for a bit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment