Saturday, September 10, 2011

just another Primal day


So today was a good day. I went to my first MOPS group for the year and I heard they were having a pancake breakfast. So you know what I did? I brought my own breakfast. Yep. I put my bacon and eggs in a little tupperware container and grabbed my bottle of water and I was good to go. I did have some fruit when I was there (some blue berries and 3 strawberries), but it was pretty satisfying to know that I can now handle these kinds of situations. 
 
Lunch was a chicken breast and cooked carrots (one of my FAVS) and Dinner was some turkey breast and cut up english cucumber and cherry tomatoes.  I did have my apple and cheese today as I entered my food into FitDay.com and saw that I was SOOOOO good on my carbs (meaning, they were super low). I highly recommend using FitDay.com. It's free to sign up and it's SUPER easy to enter your food. Try it! It'll give you a great breakdown of protein, carbs, fat and calories. And then they also have this handy dandy 'pie chart' that visually shows you the breakdown in ratios of what you're eating. I LOVE IT (as I am very visual). 

Since I went to MOPS this morning, I didn't get to go the gym like I normally do in the morning. So I took the kids after the boy woke up from his nap. I really enjoy my walk I take. For reals. Again, who would have thought that I would actually like exercising! I'm still not fully able to wrap my brain around it. But of course, I'll take it. 

Tomorrow I'll be taking the kiddos on a little picnic up by the Apple Trees, so I won't be able to go to the gym. Guess that means I'll be doing another later gym run. But that's okay. I'll definitely be making it work. I got a weigh in coming up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment