Wednesday, September 28, 2011

great. just great. {and I don't mean that in a positive way}

So I GAINED .6lbs today. Which was super frustrating as the scale at home said I lost .5lbs. But I've been going by the gym scale ... which said I gained .6lbs. On top of that, the body fat percentage thingy was missing. So I couldn't even find out if my other numbers had changed - or what the heck was going on in my body. And on top of that, my youngest has a snotty nose (which is still kinda green-ish) which means he can't go into the childcare area at the gym which means I didn't get to work out.

LOVELY. 

I really wanted to have a good number since this was my 4 week anniversary of being Primal. Can you believe 4 weeks have already gone by? Seriously - that's kind of crazy.

(Oh - and I'm listening to the 'love song' channel on Direct TV and let me just say - Joe Jackson is an AWFUL singer. Seriously. How did he even sell a record?)

Anyway ... I hate that the numbers on my weight-loss log (on the right side of the blog) will now show an increase. I don't want it to look like I didn't try this week. I did! But I guess this is how it works, you know? There will be good weeks and bad weeks. But I just have to continue forward. 

So that's the plan. Just keep going. One day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment