Sunday, December 12, 2010

Accomplishments Anyone? {UPDATE}

Yes indeed, it is that time again! Time to post your accomplishments for the week and see how far you've come!

But here's the dealio on me:

I was actually out of town for the past few days and just got home today. So I missed my weigh in (as I normally weigh in on Sunday mornings). I actually contemplated taking my scales (yes, you read that right - I have two scales that I use to make sure it's accurate - hahaha) but I didn't want to risk the calibration being off. So I decided that I'd weigh myself on MONDAY morning. Just so you know, we start our days late... so I'll update my weigh in as SOON as I weigh in... so it's not posted yet. SORRY!


While my calorie burn was good all week, the past couple of days I was off on my eating. Not by a ton... well, maybe. Tonight I had Korean food. I contemplated whether or not I should eat such salty food knowing full well I have to weigh in tomorrow morning, but I don't get the opportunity to eat it very often, so I just went with it. And boy, am I paying for it! 

I don't feel good. Seriously. I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't eating as clean as I have been this past month, or that I let myself have a few extra sodas while I was gone. But all I know is that I have to get BACK on track 1000% tomorrow as I HATE how I'm feeling right now. 

So with that. I'm signing off. But like I said, I'll update just as soon as I can!

********** UPDATED **********

So I lost 1.5lbs.  SO CLOSE! ugh! But that will teach me to binge the night before a weigh in. (hahaha)
I still feel a bit 'off' but I'm committed more than ever to get back to my routine. So here's to another month - and hopefully saying good bye to a few more pounds as I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment