Friday, December 10, 2010

I can't believe I'm saying this ...

... but I had to make myself eat more today. 

No joke! I've been tending to fall under my calorie goal for the day and I'm getting concerned that it'll have a negative effect. If you watch Biggest Loser, you'll know that there have been times where contestants don't lose very much weight and then the trainers yell at them for not eating enough

Granted, I'm not working out at the level that those crazies are, but now that I know my burn, I'm afraid that I might be screwing stuff up. I'm also finding that it's becoming easy for me to not eat as much. It's almost like my mental obsession with wanting to make sure I get to eat a lot of food has finally started to loosen up. Which I think is a good thing. Oh - and I haven't had my dark chocolate night snack in like... forever. Okay, so maybe a week or two. But I think that's HUGE!

Anyway, I'm taking steps forward... and hopefully it's bringing me closer to reaching that 2 pound weight loss this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment