Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Half Way There

Hard to believe that we're already half way through the week again. When I was younger it felt like life went by SO slowly, and now I feel like I can barely keep up. Crazy how that works. 

So back to this arm band thingy - I still think its the most amazing thing EVER! It totally keeps me on track to get some 'exercise' in - or least a calorie burn. And I'm really proud to say that I haven't missed my calorie burn for the day even ONCE. Which is actually a huge accomplishment for me. I know I need to increase my 'burn goal', but for right now, I'm still sticking with the 'standard' one. 

Oh - and I wanted to share that yesterday I conserved my calories so that I could take snacks with me to the movies when I went with my girlfriend. But here's the best part - I didn't eat them all! Seriously! I came home with approximately 200 calories left. It was actually a really good feeling. And right now I'm UNDER my calorie intake goal by 300 ... AND I hit my burn (I technically went over it), so today has turned out to be a decent day. 

Tomorrow I'm taking advantage of one last sunny day before  we get a long rain spell moving in. So my calorie burn should be happening as I'll be chasing the kids around. 

So that's that. It's been a good day, and hopefully I'll have an even better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment