Tuesday, December 7, 2010

another day...

... where I'm feeling good!

Okay, so this day was really weird, but it ended up good. First, I'm WAY under my calorie count. So much so, that I'm kind of worried that it could have a negative effect (which can happen - your body can 'hold on' to your weight because it thinks it's starving... which I actually think was my problem before... so I'm still working on finding that 'sweet spot). 

First, we woke up over an hour late. Which totally messed me up. I had a ton of stuff I needed to get done in the morning and so I was totally behind schedule from the get go. My breakfast consisted of a banana. Yeah... not good. I wasn't able to each lunch until the afternoon - and I still had a ton of things to do, so I hit the drive-thru and picked up my burritos (340 calories for 2) and I didn't feel guilty. I had the kids with me, and I was on a time crunch - and while I was able to feed them when I was home, I didn't have time to get my food ready. And going to Subway wasn't going to work because I literally did not have time to take both the kids in and out of the car. 

Once I got home, I had couple of snacks, and then made an egg white omelette (with no cheese) and veggies. Super low calorie count meal and also very filling. So here I am, WAY low on my calories, but I'm not hungry. So I decided to not eat just for the sake of eating. I'll make sure my calories are normal tomorrow, so again, I feel really good about everything. 

Also - the new arm band thingy is STILL super awesome. I love how it shows my calorie burn for the day. I'm seeing that I can reach my goal calorie burn without doing too much extra... so after tomorrow (I'm planning on going to the gym and just walking on the treadmill) I'll see what my burn is for day, and then make a new goal. 

So that's where I'm at - and I'm still really focused. Everything I do is to help me get to that 2lb weight loss at the end of the week. So here's to another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment