Wednesday, December 22, 2010

hmm... maybe I'm TOO good at justifying...

I kinda think that I'm pretty good as justifying things. Like if you make a purchase that you're having seconds thoughts on, I can almost guarantee that I can 'justify' it so that you'll want to keep it. Seriously. 

Well, I think I've talked myself into being too lenient with my eating this week. And that's SO not good. My original plan was just for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I kinda messed up yesterday and a little bit today. I'm also under on my calorie burn and as soon as I log this post it's back on the rebounder to work off those extra calories. 

I just have to say that doing this 'lifestyle change' during the Holidays really is hard. Part of me wants to just give myself a break and indulge this week as I'll FOR SURE be getting back into it on Monday. (or Sunday... or maybe Monday - hahaha!) I know that it's impossible to gain 11 lbs in a week, but I really hate thinking that I'm going to gain some back. With Christmas being on a Saturday and my weigh in on a Sunday, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll have at least some water retention that's going to cause the scale to move in a less than desirable direction. 

So what to do... what to do... I really want to partake in some yummy goodness as this time of year comes only once a year... and the next 'eating holiday' isn't until ... um ... Easter? So that gives me a long time to be restrictive and disciplined. (oh yeah.. there's Valentine's Day...)

Maybe I can just hit my burn for the day - or increase the burn to allow for some 'extras' that I'll consume...

ugh... this is kinda killing me right now. I guess I'll go think about it some more while I do some more bouncing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment