Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 ... BRING IT!!!

I have never been so excited for a New Year to start. It wasn't that 2010 was horrible or anything like that, but I just feel like for the first time (ever) that I have so much motivation and inspiration for the coming year. I have so many things that I want to accomplish this year and I'm SOOOO excited to get started on them. 

Even though I've had a few set backs these past couple of weeks, I will say that I think I found my 'motivation' that I was lacking every other time I tried to lose weight. I can't explain it - it's not that I'm after a prize that I'm wanting to get - but it's more like I'm just actually motivated. I'm just excited and can't wait to start this journey... and be DONE with it! (hahaha)

But seriously - part of the reason that I feel like I can do it this time, is because of all the encouragement all of you have given me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it - and I hope that if you feel like, you'll join in on the challenges and just have fun with me. 

So here's to the end of 2010 ... and 2011 - I can't WAIT to see what you have in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment