Tuesday, December 21, 2010

it's ON like donkey kong!

Okay, so I have to stop and make a little clarification. It was pointed out by my Mom and Aunt that I said '100 cowbell swings' and it was supposed to be '100 KETTLEbell swings'.  (obviously I don't do these very often ... if at all)

Yes, yes, laugh all you want, but you just wait until the challenge is 'who can look the most Korean' and I will SOOOOO be winning that one!


I think Wednesdays will be the perfect day to start the Challenges and we always get a little lazy mid-way through the week ... am I right? Or am I right? 



HERE ARE THE RULES:

You have one week to complete the challenge
You can do the challenge as many times as you want
You MUST post your results
You HAVE TO HAVE FUN or it's not worth it

I'll post a reminder on Monday so it gives you a couple of days
to catch up if needed. 



THE CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK IS:

How Many Jumping Jacks can you do in 2 MINUTES?


And just for the record, I say you can do the ones where you have your hands in fists, and your elbows bent. So that means you don't have to 'straight arm it'. (I know, that was pretty super nice of me, right? Although I would almost give a prize to someone if they video taped themselves doing 'straight armed jumping jacks' as fast as they could and sent it to me. Who am I kidding, I will TOTALLY give a prize to anyone who does that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment