Saturday, December 11, 2010

If I could do it all over ...

... when I got married, I'd change my dress. I liked my dress - it was flattering consider the size I was, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. What I did want, didn't look good on me. But you win some and lose some. So I lost out on the dream dress, but I won the best husband in the entire world. 

Since I have my own dream virtual closet, I figured I could do a little virtual shopping for a new wedding dress (since it's all make believe anyway, right?!) One of my favorite wedding dress designers has always been Vera Wang. Her dresses are incredible and romantic and beyond dreamy. So here are a few that I'd love to wear... they're quite modern, but that's how I roll (well, at least in my mind I do).






Oh - and I reached my calorie burn for today, but I went over on my calories... hoping the rest of the week balanced out for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment