Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Were You Up for the CHALLENGE?!

Okay - so Today IS THE DAY where you're supposed to log in your 'results' for the weekly Challenge!

I read the comments from yesterday (and spoke to a couple of you on the phone) and all I have to say is that I laughed SUPER HARD

Who would have thought that jumping jacks could make 2 minutes of your life seem like living hell. But it did for me. I made the husband try the challenge after he kinda snickered through my two minutes and he only beat me by 4. (snicker snicker snicker) And we both felt nauseous when we went to bed. Good times ... good times ...

So here's my score:

144

(and I'll take it thank you very much)

oh - and I wasn't ABOUT to try and beat my score. 
I'm not one for torture.


So here's the challenge for next week:

Complete ONE MINUTE of side 'leg lifts'
then quickly roll to the other side and
completely one ADDITIONAL minute of side 'leg lifts'

So basically you have two minutes of leg lifts with a quick roll in the middle.

Here's a visual:


the best part - when I was searching the internet for an image
this came up on a website that featured exercises for those over 60. 
 ... awesome ...


So put that Challenge in your back pocket, but don't forget about it. There will be reminders before next Wednesday so you'll have plenty of time to accomplish the task. 

Okay - so tell me your numbers! I wanna know how great you all are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment